- Center for Regional Change
Discriminatory Marijuana Criminalization in California
The UC Davis Center for Regional Change (CRC) will provide data analytic and mapping support to Public Health Advocates (PHA) for the Discriminatory Marijuana Criminalization in California project. Activities for this project include:
- Identify data points and data sources related to the project focus (e.g. Demographics, Health, Education, Employment/Income, Safety, and Marijuana Arrests).
- Generate maps that identify marijuana arrest hotspots overall and for youth, by legislative districts and BHC sites.
- Analyze racial and geographic disparities in marijuana arrests.
- Summarize the methodology and findings in a written report.
- Collaborate on a policy brief.
No publications yet published from this research.